Landschap zonder vork

For freshness, look no further than Flanders

Discover more

Find a supplier

Do you want to import fresh products from Flanders? In our database, you find suppliers matching your demand, quality & personal service included.
To our database
to neighbouring countries

The share of Belgian export of agro-food produce that goes to the neighbouring countries of France, the Netherlands and Germany is 54%. The entire EU-27 represents in 2021 74% of Belgian export. The remaining 26% is destined for third countries. The United Kingdom, the United States of America and China are the top three export destinations outside the European Union.

45,5 billion euros
total export value

That is the total export value of Belgian agri-food and ornamental plant products. The most popular Belgian products abroad are dairy produce, potatoes, fruit & vegetables; beef & pork and horticultural products.

surface for agriculture

The land surface of Belgium consists of 45% agricultural land. 7.5% of the Belgian agricultural area is organic.


Flanders offers a wide range of fresh produce if you wish to buy top quality. The favourable climate, fertile soil, the craftsmanship of the growers and ultramodern systems for production, sale and quality control undoubtedly have something to do with this. Add the suppliers’ personal service and its central location, easy to access, and it’s clear why fresh produce from Flanders is loved the world over.

Why fresh products from Flanders?
Poultry from Flanders

On Freshfromflanders.com, VLAM, Flanders’ Agricultural Marketing Board, wants to put Flemish suppliers of fresh produce in touch with foreign importers. To this end we above all use a product-oriented approach, using a whole range of specialised product websites that fall under the umbrella of freshfromflanders.com, such as for example flandersmeat.com, flandersplants.com, flandersfruitsandvegetables.com, flanderspotatoes.com, flandersseafood.com, flanderspoultryproducts.com and flandersdairyproducts.com.

About Fresh from Flanders